- Patient information leaflet
- J. J. Swen et al., “Pharmacogenetics: From Bench to Byte— An Update of Guidelines,” Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 89, no. 5, pp. 662–673, Mar. 2011.
- J. J. Swen et al., “Pharmacogenetics: From Bench to Byte,” Clinical Pharmacology & Therapeutics, vol. 83, no. 5, pp. 781–787, May 2008.
- C. H. van der Wouden et al., “Implementing Pharmacogenomics in Europe: Design and Implementation Strategy of the Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics Consortium,” Clin. Pharmacol. Ther., vol. 101, no. 3, pp. 341–358, Mar. 2017.
- E. Cecchin, R. Roncato, H. J. Guchelaar, G. Toffoli, and for the Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics Consortium, “Ubiquitous Pharmacogenomics (U-PGx): The time for implementation is now. An Horizon2020 program to drive pharmacogenomics into clinical practice,” Curr Pharm Biotechnol, 02 2017.
- Web resources
- Pharmacogenomics Knowledgebase (PharmGKB)
- U-PGx Video: Watch a video prepared by the U-PGx consortium that visualises the idea of personalised medicine and pre-emptive PGx testing.
- Download material